Sunday, November 27, 2011

Things I'm Looking Forward To

In no particular order:

Things I’m Looking Forward to:  (In no particular order)

Taco-Bell
Eating Vegetables
Not having to rely on taxis
Some form of normalcy
Family dinners at San Fernando street
Moving into the Orchard house
Using my smart phone (First world problems?)
Showering with hot water
Seeing the ocean
Eating bacon
Having more than 4 outfits
Giving presents to people
Thai food
Being able to communicate with everyone  I see
Listening to the radio
Driving my LRC
California Burritos
Having normalcy in my life
5 Guys
Being able to go places alone
Seeing my friends
Netflix
Beat Poet Coffee days
Hanging out with my mom
Going to church/Advent
Playing Soul Calibur with my brothers
Going to the gym
Getting my back fixed
Watching Greys/Sunny/Modern Family 

(A disturbing number of these have to do with food. Don't dwell on it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment